Make Your Reservation Now!
There are three ways to contact Twin Oaks ...
- Give us a call Toll Free at 1-877-442-3102.
- Send us an Email at email@example.com.
- Fill out the form below and click the "Make Reservation" button.
Whether inquiring about availability or price, or actually wanting a reservation, we will need the following information: Cabin or Campsite? Electric (20, 30, 50 amp, full hook-up? water)? or non-Electric? Group Site? Number of People? Number of RVs or Tents?
Telephone number and Email address are required. (These will not be used for solicitations and will be deleted from our records.)
*** We will need a telephone confirmation with a credit card hold for an actual reservation.
Please read before making your reservations so as to avoid misunderstandings:
- Electrical requirements for your reservation will be based on the type of plug your RV was manufactured with. If you have a 30-amp plug you will need a 30-amp site.
- Electric Heaters are NOT ALLOWED. Use of an electric heater is grounds for immediate removal from park without refund of camp fees.
- Twin Oaks camping rates are based on one (1) Camping Unit & (4) persons within that unit. Additional units will be charged the basic camp rate for each. You will be charged for additional persons. A "unit" consists of one (1) tent, trailer, 5th wheel, van, etc.
- We do not give refunds for the discomfort of nature.
- Please review the cancellation policy below
- DAILY & MONTHLY: 14 Days or less, half of visit charged
- NO SHOWS: All of visit charged
- HOLIDAYS: 21 days or less, half of visit charged. 5 days or less, all of visit charged.
- FALL FISHING & HUNTING SEASON: (Day after Labor Day until Dec. 31) Cancellation of any or all or reservaiton - visit charged in its entirety within the following time periods:
Rental Units: With 6-weeks notice or less ** Daily Campsites: with 2-weeks notice or less ** Monthly Campsites: With 4-weeks notice or less
Since Camping is an outdoor experience, we do not give refunds for the discomfort of nature.