Bring your Camping Unit to Twin Oaks, get a site for a month!
Twin Oaks Campground & Cabins lies deep within the Manistee National Forest ... 87,000 acres of Outdoor Playground ... FISH for the coveted STEELHEAD & BROWN TROUT when the weather starts to break in the spring ... Next comes TURKEY HUNTING ... followed by MOREL MUSHROOM HUNTING ... As the weather warms further ... CANOE or KAYAK THE PINE RIVER (Class II Whitewater) ... or for a gentler ride ... TUBE THE BIG MANISTEE ... FISHING, FISHING, FISHING ... HIKING, MOUNTAIN BIKING , ATV, and all the summer activities the National Forest brings us ...
Fall brings us the beauty of the leaves changing colors on the trees ... Come join one of the many FALL COLOR TOURS in the area ... the SALMON RUN up stream in the fall is nothing short of exciting ... Just around the corner ... hang your buck on the Campground Buck Pole after DEER HUNTING in the National Forest ...
MONTHLY RATES - Pay for a few days .. come and go for a month !!!
- Electric Requirements are based on the type of plug that you have on your RV - that is what the manufacturer has called for.
- ELECTRIC HEATERS ARE NOT ALLOWED *You will be asked to leave the park immediately with NO refund of camp fees.
- To qualify for the monthly rate you must leave your camping unit on-site for a month. If RV is pulled out early, you will be charged daily camp fees for the amount of nights you were at the park.
- Rates are based on one (1) Camping Unit per site with a maximum of four (4) persons within. Any guests over 4 are $10.00 per night per person.
- Monthly rates are not meant for a solid month long stay. They are based on a come & go basis .
- Camping unit cannot be sublet or made available to others - The Leesee must be in attendance during stays.
- Unit must be removed from site by the end of your rental period or you will be charged full camp rates by day until removal.
- Site assignment is up to the discretion of Management and based on availability. Some sites are not available for monthly rentals during certain times of the year.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard. Cash is also acceptable.
All prices current as of February 15, 2017.
Disclaimer: All pricing on this web site is subject to change without notice. Please call for more details and current pricing.